Cutler Real Estate asked Carol a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Carol's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- BS/MD KSU/NEOMED 1982
- Akron City Hospital/Summa Ob/Gyn 1986
- Hondros College 2006
- CCIM 101 2009
- ABR 2010
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
My career in Real Estate began due to a need to learn about the industry because of some personal real estate investments. I soon realized that the skills that I had used in my medical practice were easily utilized in the representation of clients and I love to help people in whatever capacity I am serving.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Kent, Ohio. Kent has basically been my home all of my life, other than a few years during Medical school. I love the offerings of a university town with education, arts, music, festivals, activities. I love the diversity and eclectic nature and the current forward momentum of this great community. I love the small town feel and the proximity of the larger metropolitan areas with great, world-class theater and health care. I love 4 seasons! My roots are deep here with ancestors laying the cornerstone of KSU and more.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I enjoy all kinds of activities when I have free time including learning, Church, reading, working out, walking my dog, cooking, volunteering, cycling, skiing, and traveling to see family. I love my grandson who lives far away!
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Phone with charger
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?